JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a very nice unfired early ROMAK-3 , 7.62X54 of course ...

Romarm Cugir Factory Gun... Import marks are D I G VA BCH VA, Dominion Import Group Ltd ... NOT Century...

Trigger Pull is not the typical crappy AK type pull...
Nice wood with perfect fitting...
Nice welds, Not the ugly sloppy ones...
The Mags are serial numbered to the rifle...
No hacked off bayonet lug...

I have ammo, Not sure of round count yet, I'm thinking eight hundred to a thousand rounds...Will update when I get it counted...

This came with a illuminated scope, I can't find it, Not including it in this trade... They can be found, But a guy could do better for optics...

Cash Price... Rifle and Ammo is Eight Hundred...

Trade Idea's....
Factory built Hungarian AKs, Mid grade M4 Carbine... Subcompact 45 or 9mm capable of high capacity... Glock 29 ... 2" or 4" S&W 500, No Brake...
Feel free to toss out idea's...

000_2149.jpg
000_2150.jpg
000_2151.jpg
000_2153.jpg
000_2154.jpg

Hey sdr how ya been? hey my private messages arent working for some reason but i was wondering if you still had that mauser i bought last year n never picked up. Let me know bud i just got back online after my custody battle and am needing a new project gun :) thnks again brian, You can text me me or call me thanks

Hey sdr how ya been? hey my private messages arent working for some reason but i was wondering if you still had that mauser i bought last year n never picked up. Let me know bud i just got back online after my custody battle and am needing a new project gun :) thnks again brian, You can text me me or call me thanks

Sitting in the same corner it was when you said you had plans to pick it up...Yep, I got it...

sweet, thank you so much for being cool about it and holding it for this long. i will shoot ya a message here soon as i come over every 2 weeks now to take my kid to see her mom

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.