JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is not a paid review and I have not been compensated for it:

I recently was in need of two types of carrying units and I found these guys on the web (and that A-listing shopping site).

I decided to give them a try and ordered their Urban Warfare double rifle case in black.

The first run when I took it out, I managed to stuff three rifles into this case (two full length and one takedown) along with two Ruger MK pistols. Carried many magazines and enough ammo to piss off the Iranians in Baghdad. So far it has been treated well and I don't have any long term reports but once I took off the shoulder sling strap (the cheapest part) and used the carry handle; no complaints. The shoulder backpack style straps were folded over and taken off to tuck nicely into the back zipper compartment where they are meant to be stored. I managed to check length and my longest rifle was able to fit in there with ease. I may be able to get it in there with a suppressor but I'm not sure as I haven't tried yet. That would be a bonus I think.

I decided as well on their "Urban Warfare" style of bags as it was smoother (less drag) from the pockets and contained one large center zip pocket that was more low profile than their "American Classic" that had the protruding compartments. Lower profile is better for getting in and out of the Prius. :eek:

Here it is with my longest: a Ruger American Predator 6.5 with Magpul stock.
10860603-036A-4B5C-B753-B2D17F311A20.jpeg

Paired with a standard length AR, this one .300BLK with a 10" suppressor.
7CC58CEE-0F13-4744-B3A7-899723621F77.jpeg

Reflection says I could have probably went with the 42" but I went a little long to be on the safe side.

I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived and upon doing more reading, I realized that they carry a rather nice warranty that I hope to never try out.

Fast forward to a couple days ago, I decided to burn another gift card from that A-shopping site and decided to order up a bag that would be useful as a range bag. Something I could keep extra eye/ear pro, chamber flags, some misc pens and pencils and a few other random assortment of goodies in it all the time. But.. I wanted something I could keep a couple pistols in as well.

In comes their range bag:
I grabbed one in grey. today it arrived and my lunch break I decided to take it open the box and see how it looked.
Pleasantly surprised with the generous space given for the pistol cases. The three case inserts fit my longest pistols (MK's with comp).

I'll give it a better run this evening and put all of the necessary goodies inside of it and see how well it handles the range loadout. I will though, still keep my stapler, staples and extra targets in their own mini-ammo can because it's just how I roll.

2CE27567-28AB-4AFA-9640-80B6A3F32B3A.jpeg
BACC4545-CC51-481C-92DD-245B66261919.jpeg

Pistol carrying was and is my biggest concern. I have a cheap Harbor Freight Apache brand case that I can stuff these two pistols into but I have to take off the comps or I can only get one in there... sideways.

I will include an update to the bag and loadout once finished to see how I can stack stuff inside of it.

Last Edited:
I bought one of the Savior 3-gun cases back when I had 2 AR's, I think I made one range trip with it, if that. By the time I had rifles, pistol(s), and loaded mags in it, it was just too darn heavy to lug around. It's currently back in its shipping box, gathering dust in my shop. I'd sell it, but I suspect the shipping would kill me, it makes for a large package. And as I live in the boonies, not a lot of options for local sales. I have the same problem with my old SKB 2 gun hard case, I bought it for carrying rifles on plane trips, I don't travel by air anymore, so it's also collecting dust.

That said, the Savior gear looks good and seems to be well made, sounds like you made a good choice in equipment. Later.

I bought one of the Savior 3-gun cases back when I had 2 AR's, I think I made one range trip with it, if that. By the time I had rifles, pistol(s), and loaded mags in it, it was just too darn heavy to lug around. It's currently back in its shipping box, gathering dust in my shop. I'd sell it, but I suspect the shipping would kill me, it makes for a large package. And as I live in the boonies, not a lot of options for local sales. I have the same problem with my old SKB 2 gun hard case, I bought it for carrying rifles on plane trips, I don't travel by air anymore, so it's also collecting dust.

That said, the Savior gear looks good and seems to be well made, sounds like you made a good choice in equipment. Later.
I do agree that I can load it up and make it very heavy. For the casual range trips, it's about 30-45lbs. By no means light if I were to add even more.

The more I use these bags as my go-to for hauling stuff to and from the range, the more I'm liking it. Today I had a good amount of weight inside of it and on the outside without issues.

Easy to sling into the back of the car, set down and load/unload gear.

Just some additional information.

I purchased this bag for my new Remington PCR. This is a single gun bag that looks like it will hold everything plus more. I have bought an Urban Assault bag and use it for the range a lot. Good quality stuff

Check out the pictures on this site.

I picked up this one last year off Amazon for my Extar. I really like it. Fits perfect with the Kaw Valley LC on it. Fits another pistol in the outside pocket. It is well made and has held up nicely. I'm not super rough/hard on it. :)

20200729_194352.jpg 20200729_194818.jpg 20200729_194910.jpg

After a year do you have any updated opinions or observations? Might be in the market for some gear as I've been wearing out my Drago gear faster than I'd like. Your bag looks to be 600D fabric? Would you say buying their 1000D models to be worth it or unnecessary?

After a year do you have any updated opinions or observations? Might be in the market for some gear as I've been wearing out my Drago gear faster than I'd like. Your bag looks to be 600D fabric? Would you say buying their 1000D models to be worth it or unnecessary?

I was thinking about this and needing an update.

So far these are still solid bags. I have shot a lot less than anticipated, maybe a couple dozen range trips in total. Bags still look like new, I am really glad I bought the backpack and the large rifle case has been invaluable for transporting high value items.

Nothing bad to report, may need to check in next year for a better idea

I have a Savior Urban Warfare double rifle bag (42-inch; gray). LOVE IT. SOLID feel; quality materials. Thick padding. Very large, useful pockets. You can tell thoughtful consideration went into the design.

Purchased June last year from Amazon. Noticed around December the hook and loop (aka Velcro) stitching on the handle was pulling away. Remembered Savior's Lifetime Warranty and sent support an email last week describing the problem and provided a few photos. FYI... I use the bag at least once a week.

Reply email the next morning stating they will fully replace with a new one and provided detailed instructions on next steps. The gray is backordered and Support asked if another color was acceptable. Great communications in general; responses within 24 hours.

I received notification yesterday a new bag is on the way via UPS.

There should be a section on this site for "Solid, Reputable Vendors" and that thread made a sticky.

I have a 36" double rifle and my only issue has been the backpack strap tri-glide loosening up. I think it's a semi-common concern and there are a couple of simple solutions. I have severely overloaded it (fire evacs) and it performed beyond its intended use without issue. I did forget about the lifetime warranty, but that's a huge plus (the warranty, not my memory!). I'd buy it again.

I have their SEMA large pistol backpack and a number of Mollie pouches attached. It has been in use every day for just over a year now an it is going strong.

It usually has two pistols, a few hundred rounds for each, my range gear a d my lunch. I pack it way heavier than I should and it doesn't blink.

I'll post more tonight after work, but suffice it to say, they are some of the best packs for the price.

I bought a single long gun case for my precision rifle. Carries the rifle, 200 rounds of ammo, my spotting scope and tripod and a roll of plastic target material. Use it all the time. Would buy Savior again.

The GPS bags force you to use their configuration. The SEMA and Mollie pouches allow customization at about the same overall cost.

There are two sizes to the SEMA, the large one very large. All the Savior listings on Amazon show detailed sizing diagrams, they are very useful.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top