JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this will be a random useless thread for all you picky folks.
My wife's up at church girls camp this week. With daughter. So I have the 4 boys.
So I'm Busy.
I wake at 4:30am to head to the gym during the week.
And what do I wake up to??!!!
Two piles of dog sheeeeet!!!!
German Sheperd this time.
He can lay down some pipe. Coke can size. With runny poop.
Stepped in part of it barefoot.
Let me tell ya, that was some nasty stuff.
Had dog crap smell in my nose for 2 hours.
Lol!!!!
Glad we own a cheap carpet cleaner.
Man that was horrible.

AECE7FBE-7E52-42DA-9F27-189507C9D40F.jpeg But yeah, they can certainly drop a load

LOL! Morning surprise!
One of the Ninja Dogs jumping up on the bed with out you knowing he did it, only to wake with that big furry mug staring you in the face 2 inches away, and then the doggy kiss as your eyes flutter open!
bfc0070b13dd48c65d4b7ca089d4b80c--dog-search-newfoundland-dogs.jpg

My wife's up at church girls camp this week. With daughter. So I have the 4 boys.
So I'm Busy.
Lol!!!!
Man that was horrible.
I hear ya. I replaced almost all of my carpets with hardwood already because of my German Shedder. Just makes it a bit easier to clean up. The trade off for that convenience are the constant tumbleweeds ambling across the hard wood floors.

Lol!!!
Cleaning mess with a towel and getting dog crap on your hands was stupid. I need to start wearing rubber surgical gloves more often!!! Lol!!!

Last Edited:
I hear ya. I replaced almost all of my carpets with hardwood already because of my German Shedder. Just makes it a bit easier to clean up. The trade off for that convenience are the constant tumbleweeds ambling across the hard wood floors.

In Oregon I'd do that. Over here is dry weather. So the dogs smell doesn't show it's ugly face as much. But hair is hair. Not sure why he crapped. Well he may Of had sour stomach.

Last Edited:
So I'm Busy.
Lol!!!!
Man that was horrible.

"German Shepard THIS time?" Now I'm no rocket surgeon but that leads me to believe that it was one of your 4 boys LAST time....Am I correct? o_O;)

DOH! I saw this thread and clicked it thinking "Dear Northwest Penthouse" thread, and all I got was a lot of scatological dog posts...
Seriously though, am looking to get out of my apartment and into a property where I can justify a companion like the posts above. I miss having an intelligent K9 in my life!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top