JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SPF and transfer to Shruglife As the title says these are two Glock 30SF's with sequential serial numbers. NIB (ammo not included) Each gun comes with 2 10RD Glock Mags, no night sights, all the typical booklets, nylon cleaning brushes, and cable locks are included. They have stayed assembled and un-fired since they left Glock! Maybe you are super OCD or you want a His and Hers set, or maybe you love Glocks so much you want a set of twins just because. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business, questions, trade offers/inquiries, and polite haggling needs to be directed to my inbox please. If this post is active the set is still available. Buyer will meet me at Tick Licker in South Town and cover all fees. If a trade is involved you'll pay yours and I'll pay mine. I will ship to an FFL on your dime. If you have a FedEx account you're welcome to e-mail me a pre-paid label for shipping as well. In person I will accept cash. If shipping I will accept Postal Money orders or Certified Bank Check for fastest turn around. Personal checks will hold up your shipment till funds clear into my account. This gun/model is currently approved on California's DOJ roster. If your FFL will accept a gun shipped in from a individual in Oregon (You need to check with your FFL first) I will ship to California. $1200 for cash and $1300 for trade value. Queuing up the Chicken Dance song and filling steins now! Let the Glock fun commence! :D

F8AFB77E-4CE0-471F-B684-DF327EAD3961.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Talk about a matched pair!! How rare is that!! I've never seen 2 with consecutive serial numbers!! These are hard enough to find nowadays on their own and you have 2!!! Glws!! Someone will grab these up quick!!!

Talk about a matched pair!! How rare is that!! I've never seen 2 with consecutive serial numbers!! These are hard enough to find nowadays on their own and you have 2!!! Glws!! Someone will grab these up quick!!!
Great weekend for buying and selling freedom toys! :D

Sold to Shruglife. Welcome aboard! You're a great guy and it was a pleasure meeting you and breaking you in! You'll make a great addition to the forum! Sorry the OSP cue was a 1000+ deep today. I feel bad! If I was thinking on my toes I would've come to you for the transfer of the pistols. I'll buy ya lunch when you come back to pick up the twins this week. I'll post your + feedback in a bit! Thanks again! :)

Last Edited:
SOLD to Shruglife

Welcome aboard! You're a great guy and it was a pleasure meeting you and breaking you in! You'll make a great addition to the forum! Sorry the OSP cue was a 1000+ deep today. I feel bad! If I was thinking on my toes I would've come to you for the transfer of the pistols. I'll buy ya lunch when you come back to pick up the twins this week. I'll post your + feedback in a bit! Thanks again!

SOLD to Shruglife

Welcome aboard! You're a great guy and it was a pleasure meeting you and breaking you in! You'll make a great addition to the forum! Sorry the OSP cue was a 1000+ deep today. I feel bad! If I was thinking on my toes I would've come to you for the transfer of the pistols. I'll buy ya lunch when you come back to pick up the twins this week. I'll post your + feedback in a bit! Thanks again!
Lunch sounds great! It was awesome meeting you and your wife as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.