JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
I have a batch of Ford V-8 flathead mostly tranny parts for sale or trade. You can see the items and most likely know them beter than I to. I wound up with this stuff along with my '46 Ford pick-up but I sold the pick-up in favor of a U.S. Army Jeep. It all came with various pick-ups and trucks. Good 12 volt generator and coil and I have a few other parts not show. including a generator mount. There will be more stuff added as I dig them out but it all goes with the lot. I am asking $75 OBO for everything. I will take U.S. made knives or U.S. military knives in trade and i will consider other tings also. I can deliver within a reasonable distance from Lebanon but it has to be good enough to make it worth while. Everything sold as where is. Please PM me for further contact intel or questions.

MVC-059S.JPG MVC-060S.JPG MVC-061S.JPG MVC-062S.JPG MVC-063S.JPG MVC-064S.JPG MVC-065S.JPG MVC-066S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG MVC-068S.JPG MVC-069S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads