JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From Rep Vicki Kraft

Thank you for your email, it is important to me. Your feedback does make a difference and I appreciate that you have reached out to me to share your concerns.

I support the Second Amendment and your right to bear arms and I will oppose any bills which could restrict your Second Amendment rights, and I will vote against them if they come to a vote in the House.

Below you will find a list of Gun Bills that have been introduced. I would encourage you to follow the bills that are of interest to you and participate in the 2022 Legislative Session by clicking on the links below:

Bill #
Brief
State of the Bill
Committee
Date and time
AN ACT Relating to prohibiting the possession of firearms by persons convicted of certain criminal offenses
Reintroduced and Retained
N/A
N/A
AN ACT Relating to establishing firearms-related safety measures to increase public safety by prohibiting the manufacture, possession, distribution, importation, selling, offering for sale, purchasing, or transfer of large capacity magazines, by allowing continued possession of large capacity magazines limited to possession prior to, and inheritance on or after, the effective date of this act, subject to certain restrictions on the ability to sell or transfer such large capacity magazines and permitting their possession only on the owner's property or while engaged in lawful outdoor recreational activities or use at a licensed shooting range, or when transporting the large capacity magazine to or from these locations, and by providing limited exemptions applicable to certain government officers, agents, employees, or contractors, law enforcement and corrections officers and military members, licensed firearms manufacturers, dealers, and gunsmiths, and persons engaged in sport shooting or permanently relinquishing a large capacity magazine to law enforcement
Awaiting Hearing
N/A
N/A
AN ACT Relating to assault weapons (the definition of an assault weapon)
Awaiting Hearing
N/A
N/A
AN ACT Relating to prohibiting weapons at election-related offices and facilities subject to limited exemptions for law enforcement officers and security personnel
Scheduled for Executive Session
Civil Rights & J
1/21/2022 8:00
AN ACT Relating to establishing restrictions on the possession of weapons in certain locations
Civil Rights & J
AN ACT Relating to clarifying the authority of law enforcement officers to acquire, possess, and use certain firearms and ammunition
Referred to Committee
Public Safety
N/A
AN ACT Relating to limiting ghost guns, including untraceable firearms and untraceable unfinished frames and receivers that can be used to manufacture or assemble untraceable firearms, with exceptions for licensed federal firearm manufacturers, dealers, and importers, and firearms that have been rendered permanently inoperable, are antiques, or were manufactured before 1968
Civil Rights & J
AN ACT Relating to assault weapons (the definition of an assault weapon)
L&J
1/20/2022 10:30
AN ACT Relating to preemption of municipal laws restricting the open carry of weapons
L&J
1/20/2022 10:30
AN ACT Relating to establishing firearms-related safety measures to increase public safety by prohibiting the manufacture, possession, distribution, importation, selling, offering for sale, purchasing, or transfer of large capacity magazines, by allowing continued possession of large capacity magazines limited to possession prior to, and inheritance on or after, the effective date of this act, subject to certain restrictions on the ability to sell or transfer such large capacity magazines and permitting their possession only on the owner's property or while engaged in lawful outdoor recreational activities or use at a licensed shooting range, or when transporting the large capacity magazine to or from these locations, and by providing limited exemptions applicable to certain government officers, agents, employees, or contractors, law enforcement and corrections officers and military members, licensed firearms manufacturers, dealers, and gunsmiths, and persons engaged in sport shooting or permanently relinquishing a large capacity magazine to law enforcement
Awaiting Second Reading
Rules
N/A

Executive Session basically means the Senate leadership have a closed-door meeting with no minutes and no outside input.
I got that, but looking at RCW, the Executive Session rules don't appear to allow for that. So I'm wondering how they can do this. Plus are they not supposed to publish a reason for holding an Executive Session ? Other than democrat perfidy, what am I missing?

I called everyone on the Senate Law and Justice committee and told them to reject 5217. The secretaries for chair Dhinga and vice chair Trudeau stated that they were receiving a lot of phone calls concerning opposing this bill. Senator Wagoner's secretary stated that the executive session determines what happens to the bill. If it gets shut down or moved to be voted on. She said she hasn't seen so many bills trying to be moved and that it was early in the game. She said to contact everyone in the house and senate to oppose all anti 2A bills. So far our voices are being heard that theses bills won't fly. We need to keep the pressure up.

I'm gonna be surprised if Dingbat Dhingra gives a crap, too many D's are usually "screw you I know best."
Yes, but it may only take one to 'see the light,' and perhaps give courage to others. It won't take much to tip the balance.

Look at what Manchin and Sinema are doing at the national level right now.

Yes, but it may only take one to 'see the light,' and perhaps give courage to others. It won't take much to tip the balance.

Look at what Manchin and Sinema are doing at the national level right now.
Right. Slim hope of victory doesn't mean we walk off the field, and we wouldn't be here if prior generations had dug in and fought in easier times. They WANT us demoralized, angry and not thinking clearly.

Every year and every session we have to stand guard. They will never stop! You know, we get older and it gets harder as the younger generations just don't get it! But we, who are awake and know, will never give up the ship!

Every year and every session we have to stand guard. They will never stop! You know, we get older and it gets harder as the younger generations just don't get it! But we, who are awake and know, will never give up the ship!
Not just every session--every day from Prefile Opening to Adjourn Sine Die. They try to squeeze us 'til we pop, we have to keep doing the same right back--and ever harder with the invasion of Californicators and other Proggie Colonizers.

Melt the phones, flood their email and bury them in old-school letters, grill them at EVERY townhall event--if we don't get a moment's rest neither do they.

Also, note the sponsors' names and support ANY primary opponent who seems less insane than they are. Nobles is from Lakewood, and you'd think all the military retirees down there would be smarter than to fall for her flimflam unless Western State has expanded to the entire town.

Can anyone confirm this? Haven't seen or heard anything anywhere else

IMG_3581.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews