JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done. The NRA ILA notification was sent out earlier with the information to comment on the bills as well. I have not seen anything from the GOA of SAF on this yet, hopefully they join in getting the word out.

A friend of mine at this store/sight is going down to testify on Monday .

This is not a plug for their sight just a shout out to Roy who works there and his willingness to go and fight on our behalf's...

diane kruger freedom GIF

Wish I were a Washington resident so I could act. Oregonians - this is at you doorstep and this won't stop there!
How are you funded? Any programs through Amazon or Fred Meyers or such to donate as you shop?

How to volunteer: https://wacivilrights.org/volunteering-with-the-wcra/

At least I can bump this to the top...
The Amazon option is a good deal! When you shop Amazon Smile, you don't pay anything extra, but they, (Smile), are the ones who donate to the charity of your choice (a small percentage). You simply designate your favorite charity and they contribute every time you shop! If your organization is a 501(c)3 charity, to qualify for the 'Smile' donation, you need to go through an involved process to apply for the listing. Once verified and approved, people can select your organization and you're on the way for additional fundraising. It's not a lot, unless a lot of people have designated your org as their favorite.

I shop Amazon Smile, as well as a few others I've heard of, and every once in a while I get nice little treat in my nonprofit bank account. It actually helps further our mission to promote responsible shooting on public lands! It's a great way to go, especially if people are going to buy something, why not help a charity you like along the way!

I'm not aware of a Fred Meyers giving fund, but will check that out.

As for this legislative effort and future ones to come, I think it would benefit WaCivilRights to get signed up for Amazon Smile, (if they are a (c)3 charity), and take advantage of their offer (every little bit helps!). Ebay is another one that I'm signed up with, but rarely see any benefits. Facebook sends money raised from individual fundraisers too and the charity receives 100% of the funds donated.

Bill

I'm not the only one helping to support SAF by the looks of things
1642216046371.png

It may not be much individually, but collectively, wow!

I'd love to see WA Civil Rights take advantage of these ways to raise funds. They are definitely not sitting on their hands and need our support!

Imagine what would happen if even every member of NWFA leveraged these cost free programs to support the people who go to bat for us?
I've got 6 family members who use my amazon account and they access it through amazon smile so all 6 people are contributing in that way. I've got mine set to donate to SAF. You're right, it adds up.

Folks, thank you for the thoughts regarding funding for the Washington Civil Rights Association!

For now, they are self-funded and will remain that way through this year's legislative session. They said, "The biggest payment you could possibly offer is to get three friends to do the easy action of the day."

So there we go! Please share the "easy action of the day" with friends and family in Washington. If you're a Facebooker, you can find them there and share as well.

Thank you all for the support!

I contributed to SAF when I purchase from Amazon.com as well. I have done this for past few years now. I guess I should have posted this years ago when I first started contributing.

YOU GUYS KICK BUTT. 🙇

Here are the numbers who signed in for pro/con on SB 5217 (assault weapons ban) and SB 5568 (preemption loss):

5pON0W4.jpg

Thank you all for being an important part of this!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top