JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I own one, and it's the cats meow. Flashlights have a habit of disappearing for extended periods of time, so I'd like a spare or two.

I know everybody has their personal favorite, but what I want is the P200A2. The one that I own was bought during a fundraiser auction. I cannot find it available anywhere else. Eagle Tac shows it in their catalogue, but they do not sell directly. I cannot find it in any store. The dealers list on Eagle Tac's website, I've tried, but I cannot get phone answers.

Has anybody seen a local store that carries this brand?

Thanks.

WAYNO.

Is Eagle Tac American or Chinese? Errr...or something else?

I did not catch this, as the Eagle Tac Flashlight I own does not say it was imported. They tricked me.o_O

EAGTAC LLC is found in 2009, Washington, USA. We strive to offer our customers the finest, brightest, toughest, and most power efficient tactical flashlights ever made. We currently sell flashlights and accessories under brand EAGTAC and EagleTac worldwide.

It's our goal to deliver outstanding and high performance light instruments that you can rely on, even under extreme conditions.

We are also flashaholics that demand the best and the brightest. To meet your high expectations, all of our products are designed by our own engineers. To allow our products to be price competitive, we manufacture and assemble our flashlights in our own oversea factory.

We hope our products and services can surpass your expectations and meet your ultimate needs.

Dan L.
President of EAGTAC LLC

12/2011

I did not catch this, as the Eagle Tac Flashlight I own does not say it was imported. They tricked me.o_O

EAGTAC LLC is found in 2009, Washington, USA. We strive to offer our customers the finest, brightest, toughest, and most power efficient tactical flashlights ever made. We currently sell flashlights and accessories under brand EAGTAC and EagleTac worldwide.

It's our goal to deliver outstanding and high performance light instruments that you can rely on, even under extreme conditions.

We are also flashaholics that demand the best and the brightest. To meet your high expectations, all of our products are designed by our own engineers. To allow our products to be price competitive, we manufacture and assemble our flashlights in our own oversea factory.

We hope our products and services can surpass your expectations and meet your ultimate needs.

Dan L.
President of EAGTAC LLC

12/2011

I try to buy American made when I can but it's just not always possible. At least the design is American made and the quality standard is US defined.

Dan L.
President of EAGTAC LLC

12/2011

It's too bad that they are outsourcing, I bet they have great profit margins......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top