JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here have any experiance hunting over in the Eagle Cap area specificly the Minam unit. My brother in law and my self have been looking into bow hunting and I was just wondering what peoples experiances have been.

J.P.

I know a guy that has elk hunted there and done well. Its really big country and I know they pack in and hunt on horses. Sorry I dont have any useful info. All I know is hard the terrain is were they go.

I've only hunted over there during the spring bear season, but saw deer and elk all over. I imagine they'd be in much the same areas during the late summer, but I don't know that for sure.
It's great looking country!

Anyone here have any experiance hunting over in the Eagle Cap area specificly the Minam unit. My brother in law and my self have been looking into bow hunting and I was just wondering what peoples experiances have been.

J.P.

Are you talking about packing into the wilderness area or the Minam unit in general?
There are definately elk, deer and especially bear in that unit. The elk can move around quite a bit, so if you do a drop camp, you could end up being in a place where the elk are not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top