Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

EAA Witness Stock Elite 10mm WA

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Tinman357, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Tinman357

Tinman357 Puget Sound Member

Need to fund another project. This safe queen has got to go. Low round count (less than 200) and very accurate. Only fired factory loads so no atomic loads. Unmodified in any way. It just worked out of the box. I did install a 22# recoil spring (wolf) to help preserve the frame.

This model has the wonder finish (Tennifer) and the adjustable super sight. Includes 3 factory magazines. I’m already taking a beating on this so I’m not in the mood to haggle much. Comes with everything shown. Will dig up the factory cleaning kit as well.

$675.00. FTF in the Puget sound area. I work out of Bainbridge but I travel a bit so meeting won’t be much of a problem.

Two polite requests: :D

Please be reasonably sure you’re going to buy if you’re asking me to drive 3 or 4 hours. And please don’t low ball me after that drive. That’s happened before and I didn’t sell even though he offered more than the asking price as I was walking away. :banghead:

One promise:

The gun will be exactly as pictured. And exactly as described.

2. Tinman357

SPF

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  3. Tinman357

Not holding it any more. Did it twice and fell through both times. First cash that shows up gets it.

:) :cool: :D

4. CPTRMB

CPTRMB Vancouver, WA Member

I wish you were closer to Vancouver, WA. I would love to buy it from you.

5. Tinman357

Its SPF again but only until tomorrow. {Saturday) After that maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle....... :thumbup:

EDIT: Another no show......:( Back up on the market. Need cash. If you think the price is too high then make a reasonable offer. But please be reasonable.

EDIT. Dropping this down to $625.00. Somebody leave a comment so interested folks can see the change. :D

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  6. Coalburner

Coalburner Whatcom County, WA Member

PM sent.

7. Tinman357

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.