JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
EAA Witness Compact with polished blue frame in 9mm

-1x 12rd mag
-unknown round count
-clean and functions well
-in very good condition

$300 ftf sorry no trades

IMG_1892.jpg
IMG_1893.jpg
IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1890.jpg

yes its the compact and 12 rd mag that i think really holds 13.

i dont know much about these pistols so i cant tell you if it is part of the recall. it has fired without problems for me

This may help you.
RK

3) SAFETY UPGRADE NOTICE

If you own an EAA Witness style semi-automatic pistol bearing a serial number between AE00000 to AE70000, please read this Notice.
Owners of the above designated Witness pistols should immediately field strip the pistol and send the slide assembly to European American Armory Corp., 411 Hawk Street, Rockledge, Florida 32955. Upon receipt, European American Armory Corp. will replace the original firing pin with an upgraded firing pin for your pistol.
Please follow the instructions and warnings in the Owners' Manual and do not disassemble your pistol beyond a field strip. Any disassembly beyond a field strip should only be performed by a qualified gunsmith. In particular, the firing pin should never be removed by you. If the firing pin is removed, it must be re-installed correctly by a qualified gunsmith or the EAA Corp. service center. If the firing pin is installed incorrectly in an upside down position, it may adversely affect the operation of your pistol and its safeties. If your pistol is not operating properly, discontinue using it and take it to a qualified gunsmith or send it to the European American Armory Corp. service center immediately.

Thank you for your attention to this Notice. Please call European American Armory Corp. at (800) 536-4442 if you have any questions regarding this Notice.​
<broken link removed>

EAA Corp.- European American Armory Corporation

thanks RK

this pistol's serial # is in between there somewhere. i do not know if the previous owner has replaced the firing pin. its easy to replace. i have fired a couple hundred rounds myself, but cant say for the previous owners. please pm all further questions and i'll just update the thread with any new info about the pistol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.