JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Poly rifling, DA/SA
Set up for IPSC - Production Class
Not sure on the lockup.

If the barrel is cone shape with the largest at the front, that's the cone barrel lock up. When the slide is locked back it rattles a bunch when you shake it. Slide forward, not a hint of rattle. The single/double action trigger has a different single action than the SAO too. Straight SA works a heck of a lot better for me.

Me got 1 Tanfo and it's one sweet 10mm sumbittch.
I don't know which is sweeter to shoot, my Model 14 Target or this one.
Both have sweet triggers and shoot soft.
View attachment 447810
Direct Drive: :)Nice pistol. My next pistol, should there be one, is now between the Gblock model 20 in 10 mm or the Tanfoglio 10mm. Much as I may personally dislike the business attitude- of eaa:confused:, I may just have to hold my nose and drop the coins for that..

Last Edited:
Direct Drive: :)Nice pistol. My next pistol, should there be one, is now between the Gblock model 20 in 10 mm or the Tanfoglio 10mm. Much as I may personally dislike the business practices of eea:confused:, I may just have to hold my nose and drop the coins for that..
I was surprised at how soft it shoots for a 10mm.
It's all steel, so that's part of it.
Ejects shells about 20 feet away.

For a woods carry, I'd get the Glock.
For fondling, range/target work and deep blue admiration, the Tanfo wins.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top