JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
EAA witness p compact 9mm SOLD! thanks to everyone for the interest.

comes with one mag, no box, ported barrel

$250 ftf no trades please

IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg

benny posts "i'll take it" at 9:51 on this thread, but i have another member that pm's me an "i'll take it" at 9:51 also ... not trying to snub anyone, but what is the fair thing to do?

Flip a coin? Person with the username starting with the earlier letter name gets heads, the other gets tails?

Person with the more positive feedback? Person with the less amount of feedback to help them build it?

benny posts "i'll take it" at 9:51 on this thread, but i have another member that pm's me an "i'll take it" at 9:51 also ... not trying to snub anyone, but what is the fair thing to do?

If "arjunki" was the person who pm'd then him, as his "pm sent" post seems to have beat benny's on the thread.

Or make them bid it up. Or flip a coin :)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

At this point you may consider who give you the cash first. If other buyer wont meet you by Sunday then I will take it from you.

sure, at this point its first come first serve. i typically dont mind waiting a few days when someone posts an "i'll take it" on the thread (which is how i prefer it) but this seems to have created a special circumstance.

and no, it was not arjunki

PM should get it...shows more initiative.

i like offers through pm's, but i personally prefer to have an "i'll take it" posted on the thread so there is transparency for everyone.

i currently have someone lined up this afternoon... it went to that whole first with c.o.d, first serve. if that deal falls through, then its to the next in line.

my next sale will be whoever posts an "i'll take it" on the thread and i'll give them two days to get it or it goes to the next in line.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.