JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'll be headed through Portland on the third.

Here are some pics:

The link will take you to the first pic, then you can scroll through some others.

Here's a link to EAA's website for this pistol: Witness Polymer Compact- Tanfoglio

Features: Compact size and light weight for concealed carry (it's similar in size to my son's Glock 19); external, frame mounted thumb safety; external hammer with a half-cock position (I carry with a full mag, one in the chamber, hammer at half cock, IWB); Single action or double action firing; three dot sites. Comes with box and an extra mag, plus the Hornady Critical Defense rounds you see in the pic. I shot a few to make sure the gun cycles 'em. No problem.

Fit and finish are good. The gun cycles anything (ball ammo Blazer, Rem, etc.; hollow points, and the Hornady), and it's an accurate pistol besides. I think it's darn good looking, too. I have a high grip, and the high profile of the frame to slide accommodates my grip nicely.

NW Armory lists it at $439.99. I paid around $425 two years ago at Albany Guns Coins, and Jewelry, plus the background fee of $10. I paid another $28 for the spare mag, plus some shipping costs. The full box of Hornady would run you in the neighborhood of $20.

$385 is a good price for this gun, I reckon, seeing as how it's used and everyone wants to score a good deal. No round count, but I'd guess somewhere above the 500 mark, and somewhere less than the 750 mark. It'd be more, but ammo's been so hard to come by in good quantity the last year. Nice to see that's finally changed.

Well cheers, everyone.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.