JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
EAA
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Outside Pendleton
State
Oregon
In Portland/Salem/Newport for trades March 21-24

NOTE: M114 MAGAZINE COMPLIANT! THE MOST PEW-PEWS SOON TO BE ALLOWED BY LAW IN A FIREARM!

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :p

Thought I'd hang a light on this and use it for the nightstand. Changed my mind.

EAA Witness, .45ACP, with integral frame rail. No box.

$500.00. Shipped to a dealer that accepts private party shipments - or I eat the cost of transfer if FTF is arranged. Could add cash to make a trade work - or cash with trade to make trade work... :D

Smith .45 ACP (e.g. 4506, 4516); Kahr MK9; Smith J-frame or Ruger equivalent; Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper, other Ruger SAs with birdshead grips and short barrels in .357 or .45ACP; dbl bbl shottie.

Barter: If FTF, we can talk about payment with junk silver coins or other silver coins like Eagles or some of that furrin stuff. Bullion ... I'm probably only willing to offer under spot on that, so it's not as good a deal for ya. :p

Possibly in Hood River in mid-September, could wander into PDX for right deal.

The other nittygritties:
  • Finish: Wonder Finish - "...a surface hardening treatment similar to the Tennifer finish on Glocks and other types of handguns, except in Silver Grey."
  • Barrel Length: 4.5"
  • Bore Condition: Clean and shiny with sharp rifling.
  • Stock/grips: Synthetic - also will include a pair of slim grips, but they need fitting.
  • Magazine capacity: 10 rounds
  • Two magazines and box. May have an extra mag or two floating around to add to the deal.
  • Extras we can talk about in PM if interested, not included in asking price: Lights, more mags.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pictures...

Note, again, that is the "Wonder Finish," not stainless. ;)
EAA1.jpeg EAA2.jpeg EAA3.jpeg EAA4.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.