JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just bought a match in .40 and its an amazing gun. Very tite slide to frame fit and a great trigger. first shots off the bench at 25yds a little smaller than 1.5" group. Some lite polishing to the magwell and feed ramp for competition and she runs like a swiss watch.

stick to shooting competition, drop out of the spelling bee.

stick to shooting competition, drop out of the spelling bee.

Ooooh, HARSH!

I guess I should have brought this thread back to the top......I got the Tanfoglio Witness, Elite limited five months from order date from Kieth's. I like Kieth's, they've always treated me well. You just have to know that you don't go to them to have your hand held.

Michelle brought out my gun, opened the case and turned it around so I could take it out of the plastic first, thought that was a nice touch. Took it to the range and ran 1oo PMC ball 9mm rounds through it without a flaw. Even if I'd had an issue there are two extra, different recoil springs that come with it. After adjusting the rear site to correct the low right issue I was able to put five shots very near center black in less than two inches, at 50 feet, from rest. That's pretty good for me not wearing my glasses. I have the choice, wear glasses and see the target clearly, or don't and see the sights clearly. I choose to see the sights!

Love the gun, and never seen a barrel as mirror like as this. I've never seen a polygonal barrel either so that looks pretty strange to me too.

Mike

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top