JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never even given EAA any thought before until today. I was aware they existed, mostly due to their "eye-catching" ads in gun magazines but I've never looked into any of their guns. I was browsing Buds Gun Shop as I do all too often, and saw a nickel finish 4" revolver on the front page of the site with a price of $331. Upon closer look, I saw it was an EAA Windicator in .357. I pulled up their other guns and the blued version is under $300. Well my immediate reaction was to jump on Youtube and find out just how sh*tty this gun must be for that kind of price. To my surprise, I found mostly good things. They seem to have nice grips, be very solid, and have a really nice trigger pull. Apparently their revolvers are made in Germany.

So that leads me to put this out to our panel of resident experts here. Does anybody have experience with this gun? At this price I would expect a total pile of crap but it doesn't appear to be that bad. On the other hand, why wouldn't I have heard something about these before? They seem to be a better value than the default "value" brand revolvers like Taurus and Rossi. (Not knocking those, I've owned both and never had issues).

By the way, I'm just talking about their revolvers. I know they make several different large-frame semiauto pistols but I'm not interested in those.

I currently own three EAA windicators two nickel .357's with 4" barrels and a blued .38 with 2" barrel,all of mine are very accurate out 75 yards(I like to shoot at long distances with my handguns),build quality is better than taurus and rossi before taurus bought rossi.(rossi was build better before they were bought by taurus)However taurus and rossi guns look a lot less ugly imo.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top