JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am the original owner.
Caliber: 9mm
Finish: Hard Chrome
Comes with 9, 12.5 and 14 pound recoil springs.
One 18 round magazine.
Fiber optic and standard front sights.
Combination lock case.
All factory accessory's and documents.
Round count: 1100
Excellent condition. Shows some very minor handling marks.

$850

FTF or FFL
DL required and a Bill of Sale or Private Disposition/Transfer form for FTF. http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/652004.pdf

Photos show actual gun for sale.
Click this link for more photos.

The gun pictured is actually the Tanfoglio EAA Witness Limited Race Gun. If your friends is just a Limited, then it is a bit different and sells for a bit less.

There is no EAA limited "race gun", just the limited, and now the limited pro.

This is the EAA witness elite limited, direct from their site;

Limited-08.png

Although the one in the lower pictures does have a fiber optic front sight...

There is the a "Limited" and the "Limited Pro" The easiest way to tell the difference is That the Slide on the limited Pro is not drilled for the scope mount and does not have the funneled magwell. I believe the full race gun is the witness Elite. the pictures above are of the "Limited" model.

The Limited's are super guns and I have been looking for one in 9MM for awhile.

I am anxiously awaiting updated photos of the actual gun for sale.

Damn... Physicsguy beat me to it.

Why do I see the gun listed as a Limited "Race Gun" on all of the auction sites, and articles all over the web?? I guess I am confused.

http://madgun.blogspot.com/2007/10/tanfoglio-race-guns.html

The term "race gun" is coined by people that compete, usually denotes a gun modified for competition only. The other gun pictured (in that link) is the "Elite Gold Team", none of which are called "race guns" by EAA. :s0155:

The term "race gun" is coined by people that compete, usually denotes a gun modified for competition only. The other gun pictured (in that link) is the "Elite Gold Team", none of which are called "race guns" by EAA. :s0155:

Thanks for the info. I have been looking for one of these, and always see them listed as "Race Guns" on the Gbroker.

Learn something new each day. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.