JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Back up for sale! Imported by E.A.A SAR arms, salishmaraz, ( long name) B6P . full size 9mm semi auto, part of a trade I don't remember for sure but looks to be unfired or fired very little, comes with case and paperwork, 1 mag I think 17 rd.
local transfer only. Not real interested in trades . maybe, 12g.a shotgun, 300 Wsm , 308,357 and 9mm ammo.
Located in Roseburg. Not interested in traveling,$200 trade value.
$175 firm. 381604-31652667f533aebca608b116117089c9.jpg

Last Edited:
I can attest to the B6P is a much better gun than it has any right to be at it's price point. On mine the fit and finish is excellent and with it I shoot decent groups just as out of much much more expensive guns. Here's my video.

Too bad you live in the south side of OR because I would be very tempted to have another one. Great pistol! GLWS
Thanks, yeah the feel, fit and finish seems to be more like what you would expect from a higher priced gun, I just don't really need another 9mm, but from what I hear it might just be worth keeping.

Boy I wish I could find one of these for this price here in Portland, it would be worth buying just for second cool of saying what a deal you got!

What are they fetching up there? I am really tempted to just keep it, I've been thinking I should shoot it and see what I think

I am not sure I have seen one, I may have but just over looked it...but I doubt it, usually el cheapos like me look at everything in a certain price range even if know I don't want one!

I had the compact version a few years ago for a 9mm test drive. It was a great gun for any price point south of 400 IMO. I got a good deal on a xdm comp in 9mm, so it had to go but I regret having to sell....... PM sent:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.