JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
EAA
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Girsan Hi-Power / /High Power / Highpower Clone
Click the link here to read more: EAA MCP35 9MM PST AS 15RD TT
UPC: 741566905377
Paid $475.00 new.

I picked this pistol up after getting tired waiting for a Springfield SA-35. When my SA-35 came in, I decided to sell the Girsan. As of right now, it's new in the box, but I may shoot a few rounds through it over the weekend if it doesn't sell because I'm curious to see how she shoots. The reviews on YouTube speak highly of the fit, finish, and reliability. It's a beautiful gun with the two-tone finish. I have half a mind to keep it, but I don't really need two FN Hi-Power clones.

The gun comes with one standard-capacity magazine and the original box it came in.

I will only sell to an Oregon resident with a CHL who has recently received instant approval. I'm sorry, but this is a firm condition because gun sales in Oregon have gone to the moon and it could be weeks to get approved without a CHL. My preferred FFL to do the transfer is A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton. Many FFLs are no longer doing private party transfers. Note: It's extremely likely that you won't be able to take the gun home with you on the day we meet due to OSP's backlog of background checks. I will therefore take a $20 non-refundable deposit when we start the transfer process. If for some reason you are not approved, I will keep the $20. Otherwise, we'll meet again (likely the following week, when the background check is approved), and complete the transfer then.

If you think the price is too high, make me a reasonable offer. Money talks and bullbubblegum walks, so if you're willing to do a deal quickly and efficiently, I'll be more motivated to drop the price a little.

Note about the pictures: If the finish looks funny in the pictures, that's because there's still some oil on the slide and frame. The gun is immaculate.

Girsan MC P35 FN High-Power Clone.png PXL_20221117_161010790.jpg PXL_20221117_161032417.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.