JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That is a very good off hand target. It took me years of devotion and training before I cleaned a rapid fire target. My hat is off to you. I wonder if you might reconsider shooting some bullseye matches. With that skill, I think you would enjoy yourself. That is a fine pistol. Good luck with the sale. I do not need another 22- darn.

BTT - I really appreciate the encouraging words! I'm a pretty good shot but don't forget that I was shooting at a slow fire pace. Overlaying a slow fire target wouldn't be quite so pretty and the few rapid fire targets I shot at the proper pace weren't all that impressive either. My shooting skills aside, I just wanted to give everyone an idea of what this gun could do. I've heard the IZH-35M pistols were really hit or miss on how well they shot, and it looks like this is one of the good ones.

As far as giving bullseye a try, I have a few too many hobbies and a bit too little time at the moment. If the pistol doesn't sell however, I wouldn't be heartbroken and might give it a shot in the future.

I have one for sale also, Factory fired only

Comes complete with box and factory accessories

Contact for more info

Pat
(253)350-7689

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.