1. JOIN OVER 30,000 NORTHWEST GUN OWNERS

We are an organization dedicated to supporting gun owners of the Pacific Northwest. This website serves as a common rally point for over 30,000 gun owners from Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Converse, organize, volunteer, learn, contribute, trade, and most importantly, help us defend our Second Amendment rights!

Join now to participate - it's quick, easy, and 100% free

2. Forest Fire Danger

Pacific Northwest outdoor shooting locations are in danger of closure due to firearm related forest fires.

Please be responsible when shooting in our forests.

EAA 9MM P takedown pin problem

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing, Refinishing, & Repairs' started by sandman1212, Jul 20, 2012.

1. sandman1212

sandman1212 Active Member

I recently acquired an EAA 9MM P (2001). I took it to the range and it immediately started having problems not going back into battery. It would fire one round and not fire the next. when I looked at it, the take-down lever would slightly come out on every shot. When I would place my index finger over the take down lever to stop the movement, it would fire the way it should.
    Has anyone else had this particular problem?

I don't know how many rounds have been through it, I am thinking a new slide stop pin spring is in order, Thoughts?