JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Except most industry professionals point out that US ammo manufacturers have been using mostly recycled lead for quite a while. This shouldn't cause too much issue if people can manage to avoid acting like panicky hording jack wagons...

Really, this is the 3rd time this has been posted already also the reports show huge amounts of lead poisoning all around this smelter from the last 100+ years it has been polluting. All the bullet makers already get their lead elsewhere anyhow is what I read

We've been getting our new lead from Mexico for a long time. This is a non-issue and has been "reported on" and discussed thousands of times on various gun boards.

If nothing else, it shows that people are paying attention. Perhaps not doing as much research as they should, but at least they saying something about an article they may have read.

I think that we all become aware of things at different times. Yes, it's frustrating when a story is beat to death and then someone new comes along and revives it. But there are worse things in life!

Really, this is the 3rd time this has been posted already also the reports show huge amounts of lead poisoning all around this smelter from the last 100+ years it has been polluting. All the bullet makers already get their lead elsewhere anyhow is what I read
Sorry billdeserthills I must have missed that this topic was already posted. It took you less than 12mins to burn me down. so again sorry I will close this ASAP! wouls it be ok with you if I check with you before I post any thing else?

I think its been posted more than that.

If nothing else, it shows that people are paying attention. Perhaps not doing as much research as they should, but at least they saying something about an article they may have read.

I think that we all become aware of things at different times. Yes, it's

frustrating when a story is beat to death and then someone new

comes along and revives it. But there are worse things in life!

THANK YOU. nice to see someone with class.

Except most industry professionals point out that US ammo manufacturers have been using mostly recycled lead for quite a while. This shouldn't cause too much issue if people can manage to avoid acting like panicky hording jack wagons...

I'll bet on people panicking and hoarding. The track record is there. I'm hoping some decide they need to sell their stores for a loss at some point.

Sorry billdeserthills I must have missed that this topic was already posted. It took you less than 12mins to burn me down. so again sorry I will close this ASAP! wouls it be ok with you if I check with you before I post any thing else?

Actually misplacedtexan beat me to it, by a minute so check with him.

Reminds me of the time I conned my younger bro into saying a dirty work to our parents. It sure did work fast & I never saw my dad stick his whole hand in someone's mouth with a bar of soap before. Sure was exciting!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top