JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed, but resistance would exist and people whom believe in a cause will even at their own peril
defend what they believe is right.

Pro-Gun People now join the ranks of disobedience that :
Tree Huggers
Abortion Rights
AntiWar Protest
Global Warming
Oddly enough all but one on the list are Liberal views that at the time unlawful resistance was used for them to win out in the long run.

Trust me I have heard allot about laws and who will come chase me down and get my guns, lets just say with any gun owner.
A law may some day say they can take the guns, but that does not mean they can take them.

They can try, they may even succeed, but its going to cost them PLENTY to do it.

Am I missing something?

Just the way the democrat party works, which is, appeal to emotions for motivation then twist the facts into some BS that makes it SEEM like they are doing the "compassionate" thing and thereby win the hearts of the predominently emotional non-detailed thinkers i.e. liberals.

Well then there is the whole scheme where they heavily tax middle aged white male republicans so they have the money to use to fund various social programs in order to buy the votes of their (ahem) supporters - the basis of their entire party.

Gee I think I pretty well summed up the entire fundamental basis of the Democrat party in two sentences.

4% of Americans think that gun control is an important issues. Is it me or is that a huge difference from 90%.

Gallup: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Problem | CNS News

Am I missing something?

Yeah, when he said:

And if this Congress refuses to listen to the American people and pass common-sense gun legislation, then the real impact is going to have to come from the voters.

... I was thinking "Did you ever stop to think that maybe Congress IS listening to the American people, and maybe you're just WAY off on what you think the American People think?"

Likewise, when he said:

So while this compromise didn't contain everything I wanted or everything that these families wanted, it did represent progress. It represented moderation and common sense.

I was thinking: "So, if this compromise represented moderation and common sense, can't one infer from your statement that the things this compromise didn't contain, and which you wanted, were neither moderate nor common sense?"

Hmmm... He sure seems out of touch at times.

The 90% is what they are taking from this Gallup question and then they are ignoring what the question actually was and stating that it was for ALL, or UNIVERSAL background checks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=61621&stc=1&d=1366386219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews