JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I participated in a survey to make sure my opinion that they are wasting their time was counted. They required an e-mail address, so I used my "junk collector" address. Got this in it today:

TAKE THE PLEDGE

xxxxxx -

People have told me that I am courageous, but I have seen greater courage.

When my friend and staffer, Gabe Zimmerman, saw me shot in the head and laying on the ground, he ran towards me. Towards the gunfire. And then the gunman shot him, and then Gabe died.

That is courage.

And it's a quality that was sorely lacking on the floor of the Senate last week when forty-five senators stood with the gun lobby to vote against expanding background checks -- to vote against saving lives.

If you're still angry about last week's vote, you are not alone. But it's up to us to do something about it, because if we don't act, no one will.

That's why I'm asking you to join me in supporting candidates who back common sense legislation to reduce gun violence and protect gun rights, and withhold your support from those who don't.

Will you add your voice to mine and make the pledge to become a gun violence voter in 2014?

"I promise you that if we cannot make our communities safer from gun violence while protecting gun rights with the Congress we have now, I will use every means available to make sure we have a different Congress, one that puts communities' interests ahead of the gun lobby's."

Americans for Responsible Solutions | Sign the Pledge: Become a Gun Violence Voter

We've kicked off our accountability campaign with two radio ads targeting senators who voted against the bill: Mitch McConell and Kelly Ayotte.

The ads are running right now, but this is just the beginning.

Take my pledge promising to change Congress if Congress refuses to change our gun safety laws:

Americans for Responsible Solutions | Sign the Pledge: Become a Gun Violence Voter

I've always known this would be a long, hard haul. I am glad that we're in it together.

Gabby

Under that was a huge button/link that said "CONTRIBUTE"

Further down under that was a link that said "unsubscribe" in teeny-tiny little print. I clicked on it and it gave me a place to put feedback.

I told them, "Everything you stand for is false. I'm sorry you were harmed by a crazy person, but you're wasting your time here. How about looking at the laws that go unenforced and helping those that are mentally unstable?" Then I clicked unsubscribed.

That e-mail is full of heart-strings and straw-men. Not a single real, hard compelling fact in it. But I bet there are people that are just eating it up and lining up to throw away the 2nd amendment by her urgings.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top