Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

E-mail from Gabby Giffords

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by 1970camaroRS, Apr 25, 2013.

1. 1970camaroRS

1970camaroRS Mill Creek, WA Member

I participated in a survey to make sure my opinion that they are wasting their time was counted. They required an e-mail address, so I used my "junk collector" address. Got this in it today:

Under that was a huge button/link that said "CONTRIBUTE"

Further down under that was a link that said "unsubscribe" in teeny-tiny little print. I clicked on it and it gave me a place to put feedback.

I told them, "Everything you stand for is false. I'm sorry you were harmed by a crazy person, but you're wasting your time here. How about looking at the laws that go unenforced and helping those that are mentally unstable?" Then I clicked unsubscribed.

That e-mail is full of heart-strings and straw-men. Not a single real, hard compelling fact in it. But I bet there are people that are just eating it up and lining up to throw away the 2nd amendment by her urgings.

2. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

Facts do not matter to gun grabbers, very sad but true.

Just Me and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Cigarlvr313

Cigarlvr313 Washougal Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Poor Gabby, first she's shot and now she's just "used". I wonder how much they pay her husband ? At least enough to buy a new AR?

4. ARKLITE881South

ARKLITE881South USA Well-Known Member

I sent a similar email back to them myself yesterday.

5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I got it too, I turned it in as "spam".