JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have experience with these?
Everyone has seemed either way backlogged with orders or heavily inflating prices. 6 weeks and $17.74 each wasn't sounding so bad when they went for about $16.50 before. Seems I am about 8000 orders behind whats currently shipping but still doesn't seem as bad as brownells or anyone else taking back orders.
Other option was these http://www.ammosc.com/storename/ammunitionstoragecomponent2/ViewDept-273367.aspx
But I wasnt hearing the best things about the quality. Where as the E-landers seemed to be good to go.

Good to hear I realized they where out of NY after I ordered, sent them an Email asking about that. Wonder what they are going to do with the new ban over there. Made me also wonder how much NY ban is going to hit their local economy. I hope I can get my Mags before they cant order anymore stock or shop though.

I ordered 15 total and have received the first 6. They seem to function and work great. A little shiny.

I might be selling them. I'm selling all My A.R. stuff

There is a promo code for these on ar15.com under magazines cant remember it though.

For anyone else codes are at the bottom of page.

I got 6 on order. Worried about fit after reading a bit but there customer service seems good, and for the price only other option was C products, would have been a little cheaper, but I am hesitant on them too, and stiff springs and stainless sounds good when I may not be able to get mags again.

I ordered 20 of them back in December.. Took about 3 weeks to arrive...
The build and quality is near the best I have seen... The only issue I have is the black paint they used is gloss, not matte... So they appear to be very shiny on the rifle.. Other than that, they are amazing for the money.. I tried them on my scar, dpms, HK, and colt... No issues on any of the guns...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top