JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm getting ready to submit a Form 1 for an SBR. I created an account on the ATF's website, but I can't get the form to fill in properly. Specifically, I can't get the state, county and zip code fields to fill in. Has anyone tried to do an E-Form yet? I've tried it on Chrome and IE, the page says it has problems with Chrome but that it should work fine on IE.

I'm getting ready to submit a Form 1 for an SBR. I created an account on the ATF's website, but I can't get the form to fill in properly. Specifically, I can't get the state, county and zip code fields to fill in. Has anyone tried to do an E-Form yet? I've tried it on Chrome and IE, the page says it has problems with Chrome but that it should work fine on IE.

Some selections work for me in firefox, but IE. However, I have not completed a whole form yet.

Read on ARFcom that a couple people who had a Efiled form 1 on 8/6/13 and they had their stamp emailed to them on 11/8/2013. That's only three months for approval!

Apparently ATF isn't mailing a physical copy for efiled and you only get a PDF.

The State, County and Zip information are populated from the information you enter under the "My Profile" tab.

The State, County and Zip information are populated from the information you enter under the "My Profile" tab.

Thanks. After some consideration (and seeing the e-form with the watermark "stamp") I decided to go ahead and send in a paper Form 1 instead; I just mailed it today. The wait won't bother me too much, I'm doing the SBR to go along with a suppressor that's being submitted this week too so it shouldn't be too big of a deal to wait for both.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top