E-Forms?

Reactions
I'm getting ready to submit a Form 1 for an SBR. I created an account on the ATF's website, but I can't get the form to fill in properly. Specifically, I can't get the state, county and zip code fields to fill in. Has anyone tried to do an E-Form yet? I've tried it on Chrome and IE, the page says it has problems with Chrome but that it should work fine on IE.

Reactions
I'm getting ready to submit a Form 1 for an SBR. I created an account on the ATF's website, but I can't get the form to fill in properly. Specifically, I can't get the state, county and zip code fields to fill in. Has anyone tried to do an E-Form yet? I've tried it on Chrome and IE, the page says it has problems with Chrome but that it should work fine on IE.
Some selections work for me in firefox, but IE. However, I have not completed a whole form yet.

Reactions
Read on ARFcom that a couple people who had a Efiled form 1 on 8/6/13 and they had their stamp emailed to them on 11/8/2013. That's only three months for approval!

Apparently ATF isn't mailing a physical copy for efiled and you only get a PDF.

OP
Modeler
Reactions
Reactions
The State, County and Zip information are populated from the information you enter under the "My Profile" tab.

OP
Modeler
Reactions
The State, County and Zip information are populated from the information you enter under the "My Profile" tab.
Thanks. After some consideration (and seeing the e-form with the watermark "stamp") I decided to go ahead and send in a paper Form 1 instead; I just mailed it today. The wait won't bother me too much, I'm doing the SBR to go along with a suppressor that's being submitted this week too so it shouldn't be too big of a deal to wait for both.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom