JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got the email a month or so ago saying they were resetting servers throughout the day on a set schedule.

I've been trying to login for the last 3-5 days and can't seem to ever catch the servers up at all. Am I missing something or have they been taken down?

I think I got an email said it is down. If you want your money back they will gladly to give you a refund.

My dealer said eforms is working for him so I crossed my fingers.

The other dealer said it took a year for the paper works approved and mine is 7 months.

My other dealer changed LLC to Corp and it is been 5 months and still have not been clear.

Oh I submitted well before they started taking it down. I got mine in first week of December. I was never real clear on whether the stamp would be emailed to me, or just simply posted to my e-form account.

I have been trying to log in for almost two weeks. Have yet to get in, my form should be approved any day but who knows if I will be able to log on to find out.

Really hoping they get it fixed soon, I sent the atf a message via their website and have not gotten a response yet.

This is what they sent out about the reboots:

To address ongoing system issues, such as slowness or access limitations, daily restarts of the eForms servers will be conducted at the following times (all times are Eastern) until further notice:

4:00 am – 5:00 am

9:00 am – 10:00 am

NOON – 1:00 pm

3:00 pm – 4:00 pm

Since the current law -(or rule or whatever the claptrap BATFE has set up is,) states that there shall be a stamp affixed to the application, IMO this whole e-file thing is half-baked and perhaps quasi-legal.

However, since nobody has actually asked to see my 1/4 reduced stamp laminate copy, much less the full-size original, in the long run, maybe it makes little difference. It is bothersome that they had not yet changed the wording to allow for the e-stamp, the last time I looked, which was about January, IIRC.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top