JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got the email a month or so ago saying they were resetting servers throughout the day on a set schedule.

I've been trying to login for the last 3-5 days and can't seem to ever catch the servers up at all. Am I missing something or have they been taken down?

I think I got an email said it is down. If you want your money back they will gladly to give you a refund.

My dealer said eforms is working for him so I crossed my fingers.

The other dealer said it took a year for the paper works approved and mine is 7 months.

My other dealer changed LLC to Corp and it is been 5 months and still have not been clear.

Oh I submitted well before they started taking it down. I got mine in first week of December. I was never real clear on whether the stamp would be emailed to me, or just simply posted to my e-form account.

I have been trying to log in for almost two weeks. Have yet to get in, my form should be approved any day but who knows if I will be able to log on to find out.

Really hoping they get it fixed soon, I sent the atf a message via their website and have not gotten a response yet.

This is what they sent out about the reboots:

To address ongoing system issues, such as slowness or access limitations, daily restarts of the eForms servers will be conducted at the following times (all times are Eastern) until further notice:

4:00 am – 5:00 am

9:00 am – 10:00 am

NOON – 1:00 pm

3:00 pm – 4:00 pm

Since the current law -(or rule or whatever the claptrap BATFE has set up is,) states that there shall be a stamp affixed to the application, IMO this whole e-file thing is half-baked and perhaps quasi-legal.

However, since nobody has actually asked to see my 1/4 reduced stamp laminate copy, much less the full-size original, in the long run, maybe it makes little difference. It is bothersome that they had not yet changed the wording to allow for the e-stamp, the last time I looked, which was about January, IIRC.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews