JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For now, yes, but as time goes on, and the e-file gets back online, the backup will increase and increase until the two are the same. The physics laws of equilibrium will win out. The two streams do not mean a decrease in volume of applications, and there are the same amount of examiners sitting there as before.

My point is that the e-forms will increase, and the paper forms wait will decrease until there is a meeting point. You can already see it happening on the NFA tracker data:

aprilnfawait.jpg
See them converging?

And the reality is, we cannot file a form 4 online right now, anyhow.

Yea, I knew it was a matter of time when I filed mine that it would be just as bad as the paper forms. I just hoped I could beat the curve. I kinda did, but not like the guys that got in early and had 90 day turn arounds.

A case could be made for a high DPI scan of the actual stamped paper form too. Until BATFE changes their rule describing the form as having a stamp affixed, the digital one seems like vaporware.
Hopefully they will clean that detail up soon. Maybe they have already...

my paper stamp stays locked up in my safe.

I have multiple color copies of it though. one shrunk down to wallet size that I keep in my wallet, and two full sized that I keep in both of my trucks. So I always have a copy of it with me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top