JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not that smart and attempting government E Forms. I figure there will be a lot of uncertainty with the SBR thing and there should be a spot for questions filling out the E Forms. I'll go first: on the Line Item page I fill out the firearm description and save it. There is a grayed out button to add firearm once saved. Am I going to have to fill out multiple form 1s or can I submit all firearms on one form? And if I have to fill out multiple forms, do I need to do multiple fingerprint cards or will one be sufficient (or is a digital submission the way to go)?

Each firearm gets its own form 1.

Each form 1 gets its own set of finger prints.

Each envelope gets 2 print cards and as many cover letters as you have filed form 1's for. You do not need more than 2 print cards even if you have 50 form 1 cover letters in there.
Well that's nice to know. Haha. Thanks for the correction.

Can't comply your way out of tyranny.
True, but every once in a while, their (the government) bull actually works to one's advantage. So I, for one, am taking advantage of this particular opportunity. It's saving me $400 for something I was gioing to do anyway. Now, granted, I don't believe that the "Thems" have any right to have a say in what I choose to arm myself with, providing I maintain a level of civility (as appropriate). But, if the SHT proverbial Fan, those rules, guidelines and improperly / illegally imposed restrictions will go out the friggin window; guaranteed!!!
As someone smart once said; "Be kind and friendly to everyone, until it's time not to. Then be vicious." (or words to that effect)

As the saying goes "If you have a braced pistol, you are fine with complying"
A lot of talk around these parts…..
609D7501-CA5C-43AB-9D15-E2487627069D.jpeg A00B6B5A-9207-4393-928A-64B69ACD7235.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top