JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not that smart and attempting government E Forms. I figure there will be a lot of uncertainty with the SBR thing and there should be a spot for questions filling out the E Forms. I'll go first: on the Line Item page I fill out the firearm description and save it. There is a grayed out button to add firearm once saved. Am I going to have to fill out multiple form 1s or can I submit all firearms on one form? And if I have to fill out multiple forms, do I need to do multiple fingerprint cards or will one be sufficient (or is a digital submission the way to go)?

Each firearm gets its own form 1.

Each form 1 gets its own set of finger prints.

Each envelope gets 2 print cards and as many cover letters as you have filed form 1's for. You do not need more than 2 print cards even if you have 50 form 1 cover letters in there.
Well that's nice to know. Haha. Thanks for the correction.

Can't comply your way out of tyranny.
True, but every once in a while, their (the government) bull actually works to one's advantage. So I, for one, am taking advantage of this particular opportunity. It's saving me $400 for something I was gioing to do anyway. Now, granted, I don't believe that the "Thems" have any right to have a say in what I choose to arm myself with, providing I maintain a level of civility (as appropriate). But, if the SHT proverbial Fan, those rules, guidelines and improperly / illegally imposed restrictions will go out the friggin window; guaranteed!!!
As someone smart once said; "Be kind and friendly to everyone, until it's time not to. Then be vicious." (or words to that effect)

As the saying goes "If you have a braced pistol, you are fine with complying"
A lot of talk around these parts…..
609D7501-CA5C-43AB-9D15-E2487627069D.jpeg A00B6B5A-9207-4393-928A-64B69ACD7235.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top