JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not yet. I got cans that went in 1/22 and 1/23. Based on what I am seeing they seem to be processing submissions from mid January right now so hopefully I get the call any day. Photos of the approvals I have seen are both individuals and trusts.

This is a post from curts discount supply.

FB_IMG_1649822361360.jpg

I did. The mess transfer between states on Form 3 and the subsequent Form 4 had issues repeatedly, and it had to be submitted back three total times. The originating dealer had to be pushed repeatedly to engage, so they lost me as a customer.

I did. The mess transfer between states on Form 3 and the subsequent Form 4 had issues repeatedly, and it had to be submitted back three total times. The originating dealer had to be pushed repeatedly to engage, so they lost me as a customer.
I'm in the same exact boat on my Sandman S. Multiple dealers messed up, 3 resubmissions. Currently close to 9 months since the final resubmission (8/5/21).

I did get a form 1 can approved in the meantime, which took some of the sting off. That took 151 days.

I currently have 2 more cans in jail on an eforms form 4 (about a month in), an Obsidian 9 and a Turbo K.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top