JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got my Dead Air Approved!
Purchased 02/13/23
Approved 08/27/23

Thanks to Highline Firearms in Newberg!

20230828_131228.jpg

Congrats.

Did you use the electronic fingerprints or any other tricks?
All my suppressors have been thru silencershop. Fingerprints, trust, and pictures are thru them. I got 2 back last Friday, that took 234 days. And 2 more before that at 223 days. This is my last one for a while. I bought all 5 from keiths but silencershop handled the paperwork. I was told they were getting approvals back from september.

All my suppressors have been thru silencershop. Fingerprints, trust, and pictures are thru them. I got 2 back last Friday, that took 234 days. And 2 more before that at 223 days. This is my last one for a while. I bought all 5 from keiths but silencershop handled the paperwork. I was told they were getting approvals back from september.
So your fingerprints, pictures, and other setups are stored on silencers instead of the AFT Eforms website?
What I meant was having an eform account and storing the pictures and cards that way.
I've seem to notice quicker approvals also that way.

I have an account with silencershop and they have all my card and picture. When I buy a suppressor from them, they do all the paperwork, I certify with the dealer of my choosing, and once that's done, silencershop submits everything thru eform to the atf.

So your fingerprints, pictures, and other setups are stored on silencers instead of the AFT Eforms website?
What I meant was having an eform account and storing the pictures and cards that way.
I've seem to notice quicker approvals also that way.
For a form 4 suppressor I think you have to go thru a dealer.

The only time I use the atf website/eform is when I do a form 1 SBR. When you do a form 1 SBR you have to electronically upload a digital fingerprint file, and your picture. Or you can mail them a physical fingerprint card.

Got my last 2 e-Form approvals this morning.
Both on a trust
B&T can for my AP-5 132 days
AB F-4 can for 9mm 135 days

Its like paying off a car loan........time to buy a new car!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top