JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Great article by Greg Ellifritz, with a ton of relevant and interesting information on police shootings (bullet point format) from a two day Force Science Research Center course he took. If you're not familiar with him, Greg is a former police officer, nationally recognized trainer, and prolific writer on all things guns and tactics.

Today I attended the first day of a 2-day training class put on by the Force Science Research Center (FSRC). The FSRC is run by Dr. Bill Lewinski, a psychologist who has researched police shootings for nearly 35 years. The class sought to explain the biomechanics, training issues and survival challenges inherent in the dynamics of a police shooting. The class was excellent and I highly recommend for anyone, police or civilian, who wants to learn more about the dynamics of a gunfight.

The following is a summary of the information I found most interesting and wanted to share. While the class was geared toward police shootings many of the implications are equally applicable to military or civilian armed encounters.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top