JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great stands im going tonight to home depot, Not to much into the whole shooting at people target as i am not a cop or in the services and see no need to shoot people. hahahah i shoot squirls in the face at long ranges and from the hip when they are on the run, Skunking is one heck of a good time also. i sah somone further up say its not how big your gun is or how many rounds it holds, Its where you place your shots. I only have one gun that dosnt shoot moa and that will be fixed soon if noone buys it, Im going to send in my mini to accurizing systems and get the works done to it. Very cool site check them out for ar-10/15 sniper rifles mini 14/30 in diffrent calibers they have everything you could ever think of wanting:)800 plus shipping for the package my mini is getting and its going to shoot sub moa and be good out to 600 yards. Im shipping if off at the end of this month and should get it back in 6 months i'll post pics and a review. Mini's are way better then ar15. somthing about being fully stainless that appeals to me living here in oregon:)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads