JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:)
Have a look on YouTube for making painting "Friskets" and let your mind get blown at the possibilities!
Wanna play with your own camo designs and patterns, or different colors you didn't ever think of, here is a whole new world to explore!:D
Oh man, just what I needed...
More gun related videos to watch:)

The Pmag fashion police have their say.

My take: Don't care what their color is, as long as they work.

I have FDE and Black AR's with various Pmags I bought on sale that aren't color coordinated.

Imagine, coyote color or OD green or what have and your AR, oh heavens, doesn't match.

P.S. I too rub them all over my carcass, (no matter their color cuz I'm not a Pmag racist) but I'm singing 'The Yellow Rose of Texas'.

I dyed a couple as Christmas gift for a brother in law. The yellow turned out very well I thought. I'd second the idea of using the dust covers or bottom plates as test areas to see the color before adding the rest of the magazine.

banana mags.jpg

The Pmag fashion police have their say.

My take: Don't care what their color is, as long as they work.

I have FDE and Black AR's with various Pmags I bought on sale that aren't color coordinated.

Imagine, coyote color or OD green or what have and your AR, oh heavens, doesn't match.

P.S. I too rub them all over my carcass, (no matter their color cuz I'm not a Pmag racist) but I'm singing 'The Yellow Rose of Texas'.
Yeah I too am also a big proponent of function over fashion. These different colored mags will serv a purpose though... black=308
Fde/odg=6.5
Easy to identify!

I painted a few for my sister's gun with dura coat firearms paint it works good .
Little cheaper than Cera coat and more expensive than a rattle can.

Put some rhinestones on it , maybe a purple sash LOL

If I have to even turn anything in by force, I will fill them with nails, bb's and concrete so it bubblegums up there shredder

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top