JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a talked a set of DXT2 sights on my G45 today. I've used XS sights in the past and have always been happy with them. When I bought the G45 I knew it needed something better than the stock Glock sights so I went exploring the webs for something that would suit my older eyes. I discovered XS had updated their design a bit and now had a large orange front dot. Perfect!!!! Very easy for my eyes to pick up :) The tritium is bright as would be expected but the orange around it also can be "charged" so it too will glow. Talk about bright!!!! Just sitting in daylight it picked up enough charge to be useful in a dark room. With a flash of a Surefire, it was very bright. I didn't time how long it held a charge but definitely long enough to say clear a house of medium size. Tomorrow will be range day but I'm confident they will work just fine as they have in the past :)

6261D428-993E-41F6-B2F0-D7C227FB64D6.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR