JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to state my original premise.

Cyprus was/is a live experiment in a controlled environment.

This is the way the Oligarchs do things. 1999 Argentina was a Test as well.

The bad things is that these tests and experiments are to improve controls for larger situations/countries/populaces.

While the politics behind what has happened in Cyprus sucked, it actually ended up the way it should have for bad banks. That is, the taxpayer bails out the insured deposits, the bank closes, and all of the rest of the investors lose their investment (unless there are any assets left after bankruptcy). What sucks for Cyprus now is that they have Euros that aren't really Euros because of capital controls. It's like if a bank in Illinois was having troubles, and everyone in Illinois is told, your money is fine, you just can't use it outside of Illinois or move it to a bank in another state. If your dollars don't work outside of Illinois, they aren't really dollars any more.

I've been systematically withdrawing my money from the banks....slowly, so as not to create suspicion. Some folks earn money with cash, others with checks.... or both.... I know several now who just cash the checks and don't bother depositing unless it's to cover their checking account.

Yeah I have to have direct deposit for my job, first thing I do payday is write out checks and pay my bills or do transfer since I have my auto insurance and CC with same people. Then I do cash withdrawal of the rest or spread it to a couple different ones so if a cyprus thing happens and you are limited to say $300.00 from your bank, well I can also grab $3H from each of the other bank accounts or credit unions.

Having some stashed here and there is a good idea as well, I will not say where I do not like giving up these kinds of secrets not even to family members

I was wander, how many of the people that were involved in the negotiations had $$$$ in these banks that magically got moved for some odd reason prior to or during the negotiations and magically was not affected by all of this. I can't wait for it to come how just two weeks so and so's money insured or moved and got saved and oh yeah they were one of the people that came up with this method of theft.

HMMMMM I wander how long before the truth is exposed on this

» Cyprus President?s Family Transferred Tens Of Millions To London Days Before Deposit Haircuts Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Cypriot president angrily denies claims family member exported bank funds | Business | The Guardian

Cyprus? President-related company transfers ?21mn to London prior to bailout agreement ? report ? RT News

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top