JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How about a hat with a picture of my penis? Also a tool. Plenty of Constitutionally protected activities attached to it. Symbolic of my gender and a point of pride.

Until my penis jumps off the hat and starts making love to ladies at random, it is no more harmful than an elementary student wearing a low cut halter top and a g-string.
You should petition schools to let kids wear hats with a picture of your penis on it, for "liberty's sake."

It wouldn't be out of line with many other of the left's efforts.

When did you read that I have zero life experience with kids? I've been a classroom volunteer, substitute teacher, god parent, etc. You don't have to be chef to understand how food tastes. You're making a ridiculous argument - especially when you consider how all parents start out - childless. If you are to be believed, new parents shouldn't be trusted with children.
Thank you for solidifying my point, easy to spot someone who "knows" but doesn't understand things, quite like certain engineers, LOL. You simply cannot know what you don't understand or can even comprehend without actual hands on experience. Dealing with children vs raising them are not even the same game.

Thank you for solidifying my point, easy to spot someone who "knows" but doesn't understand things, quite like certain engineers, LOL. You simply cannot know what you don't understand or can even comprehend without actual hands on experience. Dealing with children vs raising them are not even the same game.
I coached a kids t-ball game once, totally experienced same as a parent… lol

RE : Post #78

IF.......they didn't know what BLM really stood for.......well then, either they were duped or maybe were just plain ________ . Or maybe, they actually agreed with the concept(s) that are/were expounded?

Whatever.

But, then again (here is the excuse)......
Some might just/will join a group without REALLY knowing much. Just based on a virtuous (or say highfalutin) name.

Yeah, wanting to be in a group.....just based on a name. Well, it really says something about the person too. I guess. LOL.

And the same (I guess) could be said for some of the people who join groups on the other side too.

NAMBLA = North American Man Boy Love Association
PETA = People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
ACLU = American Civil Liberties Union
or the numerous Anti-Gun Groups that have unassuming names.
Etc....etc.....

Yup......research and find out what's going on first (before joining).

Aloha, Mark

I'm sure you became an expert on all manner of child development and classroom teaching methodology the moment your swimmers made it past the goalie. How could anyone that didn't knock someone up plumb the depths your soul took on at that moment?

IF.......they didn't know what BLM really stood for.......well then, either they were duped or maybe were just plain ________ . Or maybe, they actually agreed with the concept(s) that are/were expounded?

Whatever.

Some might just/will join a group without REALLY knowing much. Just based on a virtuous (or say highfalutin) name.

Yeah, wanting to be in a group.....just based on a name. Well, it really says something about the person too. I guess. LOL.

And the same (I guess) could be said for some of the people who join groups on the other side too.

Etc....etc.....

Aloha, Mark
You don't "join" BLM. There are no dues, membership cards, meetings, secret handshakes, manifestos or discount offers at popular retailers.

It is more like when you joined the Me Too movement and no one told you exactly how you were supposed to be enraged by the way your boss keeps touching your backside. You just know you didn't like it and wanted to do something to oppose that kind of behavior.

No amount of repackaging the name shared by those similarly outraged by world events will make those people into a club. I was pretty upset by 9/11, but I wouldn't presume to say that I speak for how you were upset by 9/11.

Whatever.

Etc....etc.....

Aloha, Mark

Don't forget that a lot of those marches were really good opportunities to grab a new purse, a cheesecake, shoes, clothes, electronics, etc.

Those marches often included a 5-finger discount to any nearby stores.

Comparatively - remember in Virginia when thousands of gun rights supporters descended to the capital building to protest the infringements being proposed. (Many of them were armed).

I don't recall reading about any stores looted, buildings burned, or police assaulted during that. Peculiar.

Last Edited:
You don't "join" BLM. There are no dues, membership cards, meetings, secret handshakes, manifestos or discount offers at popular retailers.

It is more like when you joined the Me Too movement and no one told you exactly how you were supposed to be enraged by the way your boss keeps touching your backside. You just know you didn't like it and wanted to do something to oppose that kind of behavior.

No amount of repackaging the name shared by those similarly outraged by world events will make those people into a club. I was pretty upset by 9/11, but I wouldn't presume to say that I speak for how you were upset by 9/11.
So what I keep reading is your admonishment of anyone claiming what BLM "stands for" which also is ironic because for you to be able to say what it is not you have to also assert/imply whether stated, or not, that you are capable of saying what it is. Which is of course incredibly contradictory to your assertion that others can't say what it means and makes you appear a hypocrite.

15 to 26 million people protested for BLM.

Million.
Even if it was only 1% of participants that were causing trouble in BLM protests, That's 150,000-260,000 people who were causing trouble (if we use your initial numbers)

It was estimated that as much as 10,000 people or more attended the Virginia rally. 1% of people would be 100 people. If 100 people were causing problems at the Virgnia rally it would have been big news. I don't recall hearing a thing.

You don't "join" BLM.

Rrrright......Join The Global Movement. Just sign up here for updates on special launches, network actions, programs, partnerships, and more.

Aloha, Mark
You have to consider this is the same guy who says Antifa is just an idea and not a group of people.

To which I retort, and so were Hitler's brownshirts who just so happened to wear the same color clothes and congregate together to assault anyone deemed a political opponent.

RE : Post #97

1652857064537.png

Aloha, Mark

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show