JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since I am a newer guy here I figured I would let some folks know what I do for gun funds.

I have been doing duracoat for about a year now. I do it in my garage and have not moved to a shop yet. I also don't do it full time. ( except when i crash my motorcycle and I am off work for 6 weeks)

I have done alot of guns and other items for guys on AR15dotcom and FMA. I usually stock about 23 colors and have 8 or 10 templates on hand for camo. If anyone is intersted in having something done email me and I can usually quote sight unseen. I have a sandblaster and will hand sand when needed.

Here are a few things I have done in the past.
The wifle
IMG_1678.jpg
can,case, and gun for customer
IMG_1932.jpg
My P22 and Beretta 92 SB
IMG_1691.jpg

Let me know what you think. I am not trying to take away business fromt he guys up north, I am trying to help the guys out on these forums that are not rich and don't want to wait 6 months to have something done.

BIGFOOT

ACU is what the Glock was done in.

We just went with different colors. I tell you that digi stuff is a bubblegum though. That is a whole lot of little squares to peel and stick...LOL

BIGFOOT

I guess I have been a slacker...LOL

The only price list I have is from Lauer and if I posted it you would all call me a crook. For a two tone AR, it is aound $650 to have it done form them.

I like to quote per job, not all guns are created equal. Since I tear down every single part, it is a very time consuming venture. Just try taking the trigger out of any hunting rifle. Oh yea and put it back in so the gun works..LOL So far the tuffest item has been a ruger P ( something ) 45. Not a P90. Ruger puts way too much stuff in that gun. There is springs and pins around every corner.

Here is a real basic list.

AR- 200 to 350
hutning rifle 150 to 300
pistols all very most run around 175

I am not sure of the differences between duracoat and ceramacoat. I know that duracoat is much thinnner than powdercoating though. We are talking about a coating that when done is measured in MIL thickness. I have sprayed AR bolts and carriers and not had any fitment issues. ( plus it makes cleaning a dream )

The other advantage to duracoat is I can spray any material. WOOD, METAL, PLASTIC. It holds up really well and the only spots I have found that wear, are the very sharp corners. That was mostly my fault for not paying mroe attention to those when I first started. I have since found some flaws in my application and fixed them.

Please email me for specific prices. I have around 23 colors and 6 to 8 templates on hand at any time and can order others.

BIGFOOT

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads