JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can someone tell me where to pickup some Duracoat in Eugene? I'm looking to change the color of one of my Leupold scope's from a matte black to stainless steel. This will be my first Duracoat.

Thank you, Joe

I wouldn't recommend duracoat on a scope, but instead KG guncoat or Cerkoat and for those you will need to order online as I don't think stores actually carry the stuff.

SF-

As far as I know, There is no local dealers in the northwest for duracoat DIY. You have to order it on line. Do a google search and you will find the web site. I think it something like Laeur weaponery...not suree

Ok guy’s I painted my scope!!.

My next question is- has anybody used a local busness to paint their firearm with DuraCoat? I’ve found places on the net that I can pick a pattern, pick the colors of paint, and let them knock it out, but I still would have to send it to them.

So are there shops in oregon that go off the DuraCoat catalog, and have a good reputation for their work? Or Duracoat shops that do great work period?

Thanks guy’s!!

My next question is- has anybody used a local busness to paint their firearm with DuraCoat? I’ve found places on the net that I can pick a pattern, pick the colors of paint, and let them knock it out, but I still would have to send it to them.

So are there shops in oregon that go off the DuraCoat catalog, and have a good reputation for their work? Or Duracoat shops that do great work period?

Thanks guy’s!!

+1... can you duracote a factory wood stock if preped properly?

Thanks guy’s!!

I have my wifes AR at Koonce Gunsmithing in Salem having a Duracoat paint job being done.
Since i am very picky about who works on my firearms,he is highly recommended by myself and many others on here, Todd does very good work.
Or you can PM a member on here,SJS46 and check with him.
RK

Thanks guy’s!!

SMW Custom Guns. Phone is (503) 730-4808

His name is Scott, and I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is in Oregon City. Passionate about his work and he is a perfectionist. Tell him Aaron with the k98 sent you. I like him to know that he is getting some business from word of mouth based on the quality of his work.

It's been a while since this post was active. I'm looking for a shop in the Portland/Beaverton area to duracoat a ruger lcp frame. Looking to get it done for my wife. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I was thinking about it. They even sell aerosol cans. But I've seen a few vids where people messed up or it just turns out looking cheap/bad. Have you done it? Pretty easy to do a good job? I don't want to mess up a gun. Especially one I'm giving to my wife.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top