JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My friend Ron has this 870 Wingmaster dated 1954 that he is going to give to his son for a college grad gift but it was well worn. I pitched the Duracoat idea to him. I have done a half dozen guns including my own 12 ga and bolt action 30-06. He picked out Tapco dark earth "tan" and this is how it turned out.
WP_001625.jpg WP_001626.jpg

Funny thing is Ron is color blind, looks grey to him. I told him I was going with hot pink:D.
I had enough to do an old 870 I have too. Didn't care much for the color either but why complain when I didn't pay for the paint.

I think it looks good. How hard is that to do? I've been thinking of doing it to my mosin when I am done with the work I'm doing to it and get a new stock. Any bad fumes from putting it in the oven?

Very carefully. I'm pretty good at figuring stuff out, and I have access to enough sheet metal to build an extension if I need to.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads