JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this is one of the dumbest threads ever, but does your "glovebox gun" match the interior of your vehicle? And how can you stand it if it doesn't :D ;)

I did not plan it this way but I was noticing today that my bi-tone XD-40SC matches the two tone interior of my car perfectly. :)

GBgun.jpg

I do have a car gun but it's not that nice compare to your.... plus it doesn't match the interor color.... you got me so jealous now.... should I sell my car and get new car to match my gun... or should I get another to match my car? hmmmm.... thinking hard.... thinking hard....

I know this is one of the dumbest threads ever, but does your "glovebox gun" match the interior of your vehicle? And how can you stand it if it doesn't :D ;)

I did not plan it this way but I was noticing today that my bi-tone XD-40SC matches the two tone interior of my car perfectly. :)

GBgun.jpg

Dude...an automatic?

Although I guess it matches then too.

Should have put in a revolver and gotten a stick.

If you have guns that you color coodinate with different clothes, cars, nature, etc you have too much money for guns and should donate to the "Get CC a new gun fund"

I take cash and check.

I will even give you a reciept and you can write it off.

PM and I will give you my address to send payment.:s0131::s0131::s0131:

Well, since my van does not even HAVE a glove box, it rather complicates the matter. So, I've resorted to matching the character of my carry guns with the character of my van..... VERY reliable and faithful, very workmanlike nature, and quite comfortable to handle. Oh, and a bit dear at the outset, but over the long term, proving to be quite economica, delivering great value for the money invested. Should serve for many, many years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top