JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this whole thing going on in Phoenix is really pissing me off. Should you be able to draw Mohammad? Sure. But to hold a competition outside a mosque during their nightly prayer, and tell folks to show their support for the second amendment is just stupid bubblegum baiting. People are supposed to get hurt, as the liberal media tell it (and most would expect). Psycho gun nuts poking at alleged terrorists (which is a totally unfair religious stereotype). The problem is the only time we see followers of Islam on TV is when they are doing bad things.

I know I may sound like a bleeding heart liberal here, but I've known enough followers to realize that what is being shown is not what they are. It's a small radical group that does sensational things that promote ratings.

Just as these small number of people become a representation of a population, so do these gun toting idiots become a representation of us. A bunch of gun toting idiots looking for some reason to shoot someone. Creating a situation to shoot someone.

This isn't good for anyone, in any way.

I know I may sound like a bleeding heart liberal here, but I've known enough followers to realize that...

You mentioned "Psycho gun nuts" far more times, than the poor little zealots; so good job swinging the unfair pendulum the other way.

If you actually know enough followers of any religion, the premise of the system was summarized by Carlin rather well.

So this whole thing going on in Phoenix is really pissing me off. Should you be able to draw Mohammad? Sure. But to hold a competition outside a mosque during their nightly prayer, and tell folks to show their support for the second amendment is just stupid bubblegum baiting. People are supposed to get hurt, as the liberal media tell it (and most would expect). Psycho gun nuts poking at alleged terrorists (which is a totally unfair religious stereotype). The problem is the only time we see followers of Islam on TV is when they are doing bad things.

I know I may sound like a bleeding heart liberal here, but I've known enough followers to realize that what is being shown is not what they are. It's a small radical group that does sensational things that promote ratings.

Just as these small number of people become a representation of a population, so do these gun toting idiots become a representation of us. A bunch of gun toting idiots looking for some reason to shoot someone. Creating a situation to shoot someone.

I watched the live coverage on Fox 10 news. It was some of the most biased coverage I've seen since the 2012 Prez. Elections. "Bullies w/Machineguns" "Bigots" "Red Necks" "Blasphemy of the Prophet"
Blah, blah, blah. I saw Muslims yelling and using the slit throat signal and a very few outspoken protestors, which considering the very public threats of murder made against them by 'moderate Muslims' before the 1st Amendment demonstration was understandable. And yet, NO VIOLENCE. So you see your concerns and labeling of LAW ABIDING AMERICANS as "Psycho gun nuts" is not only WRONG but a day late and a dollar short.

Muslims Say Fallen U.S. Soldiers Should NOT Be Honored on Memorial Day http://toprightnews.com/muslims-say-u-s-military-should-not-be-honored-on-memorial-day/

Last Edited:

Problem for me is most of the 'good' followers never come out against the bad ones
Hardly ever say a word.
And go to Michigan and see how they have taken over Dearborn. There are videos of christians trying to be peaceful and the muslims ,from teens to old men,verbally attacking them on public streets!
And the authorities telling the christians to go away.
Not sure any more that the religion,as a whole,is really that good and wholesome.

Islam has, I'm sure, many good points and plenty of followers who just want to go about their business. However, Islam doesn't "work and play well" with other religions (including the religious "null set" of atheism). Ultimately, Islam insists on being the ONLY religion or, at the very least, putting all non-Muslims in a second-class (or worse) position.

Jim

See this? I quoted you post so people know who I'm talking about.:D
I have half of these guys on ignore so ain't got a clue WTF your saying.
My guess is the author knows?
Seriously? Calm down Francis.
If I dont quote anyone OBVIOUSLY its a general opinion/statement OR its a response towards the OP, christ.

Did you realize this mosque is the place that shat out those two that tried to murder people at the draw Mohamed contest in Texas?
Liberals protest churches and business' they think do wrong or support the wrong side of an issue, let alone sending people out into our communities to kill people. it is about time "right wing extremist gun nuts" do the same thing!

Wow, so if someone is critical of Christians that is just freedom of speech BUT if someone is critical of muslins well heads will roll......You have got to love the double standards. Have fun carry on.

Did you realize this mosque is the place that shat out those two that tried to murder people at the draw Mohamed contest in Texas?
Liberals protest churches and business' they think do wrong or support the wrong side of an issue, let alone sending people out into our communities to kill people. it is about time "right wing extremist gun nuts" do the same thing!
So, if I went to a church each week, and two people who also went there did horrible things, I am to be held accountable? Is that fair?

Timothy McVeigh was catholic. Did you see anyone protesting outside his church after the OKC bombing?

My point is that this whole thing is being manipulated by the media. You see what they want you to see. And morons like those in Phoenix simply feed the beast.

Think about it. Who will get credit for no bloodshed? Not the gun totters, but the peaceful Muslims.

My problem with this whole thing is tying in gun rights with this fiasco.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top