JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with it being a very dumb law and its probably a case of one of two things:
Either this is typical governmental oversight, lack of awareness or knowledge OR -
They exempted it because they figured there were probably very few still in existence and those that are will be in the hands of collectors, museums etc. and nothing that is going to be out on the 'street' so to speak.

While still 'dumb' on the surface it's obvious they are only outlawing what they expect would be in widespread ownership if other, modern styles were legal. Kind of like a 'method to their madness'.

Last Edited:
I agree with it being a very dumb law and its probably a case of one of two things:
Either this is typical governmental oversight, lack of awareness or knowledge OR -
They exempted it because they figured there were probably very few still in existence and those that are will be in the hands of collectors, museums etc. and nothing that is going to be out on the 'street' so to speak.

While still 'dumb' on the surface it's obvious they are only outlawing what they expect would be in widespread ownership if other, modern styles were legal. Kind of like a 'method to their madness'.
There is no method just unconstitutional BS, that's all gun laws ever are.

Or maybe one of their buddies had one.

I'm not going to bother denying it; I really dig them too. :)
German or Italian?

images.jpeg-107.jpg 14487260_201415343623751_567415001422233600_n-660x443.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top