JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know if any of you actuall saw this video back in March but it is good for a couple of laughs. She originally posted in on F.B. and several people reported her to the ATF because of it. I don't think she was ever prosecuted but I am sure she was shaking in her boots though.

I don't know if any of you actuall saw this video back in March but it is good for a couple of laughs. She originally posted in on F.B. and several people reported her to the ATF because of it. I don't think she was ever prosecuted but I am sure she was shaking in her boots though.

Alot of people turned her in it was all over the news.
This is a prime example of why some one that dont know what They are talking about should not be making laws that effect other people.or reporting on it.

Maybe we ought to ban power tools ....'cause as we see here , some folks use them to commit crimes....
Makes about as much sense as banning a certain type of firearm because of someone who misused it.
Andy

There where several of these around the same time claiming they were saving lives. They could potentially save even more lives by stay home, off the roads or not drinking alcohol.

That these folks are continually gaining legislative positions throughout our country is really sobering. I wonder if she has her husbands balls hanging from her rear view mirror :rolleyes:.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top