Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Duluth Trading Co.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eriknemily, Aug 11, 2010.

1. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

Just curious if anybody here has purchased or owns work clothing from Duluth Trading?

I've just made my first purchase from them and am curious how good the clothes are. I'm an unfortunate soul that has a 33" waist and about a 35" inseam. So I scramble to try and find pants that fit and also hold up to construction work. I don't like Carhartts, Dickies don't fit right and Big Bill shrinks after you wash them. I'm hoping this company pulls though for me!!!

2. kenno

kenno eastern WA Active Member

Ive owned several of thier products and they were very well made, over built if you will. I wrote them a letter endorseing thier product and they called and offered me a gift certificate as a thank you. I think you will be happy with thier gear.

3. Gunner69

Gunner69 Hillsboro Member

I've used several of their products particularly their jackets anything in their firehose cloth holds up extremely well I'm still wearing one of thier jackets for going on 7 years now.

4. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

Thanks for the input guys. Either of you do hard labor in the products you've owned? I have a tendency to thrash pants in a matter of months. I'm curious how long the fire hose style will hold up doing framing and what not.

5. kenno

kenno eastern WA Active Member

I have thier chore coat, it is so over built that I can only wear it in sub freezing temps!
    I bought a pair of thier water proof winter gloves 7 years past and they finially wore out last year.
    I own a small ranch so yes I am always doing cra# work with rough cut lumber, digging holes, breaking back, etc. I do not have thier pants but the knees of any pants do get the worst wear. I would buy the pants and if not satisified send em back with a long letter. These People will make it right. I have faith in them.

6. Gunner69

Gunner69 Hillsboro Member

I bought my Green jacket when I was doing rough framing have since transitioned to a steadier vocation but it is still my chore coat.

7. cwegga

cwegga Helena, MT Active Member

I've bought some shirts from them. It's nice to be able to find an XL tall. It's the only way I can get enough shirt hanging down to CC IWB. XD I haven't tried their pants so I can't say about them. I do have some Wrangler work pants that I like pretty well. they probably aren't tough enough for you though. I'd put them maybe a smidge weaker than Carhartts. You might check them out though.

8. Jeppi

Jeppi Bellingham New Member

I have used a bunch of there tool roll-ups and bags and they are good quality at a great price but I have not bought any of their clothing

9. 4dogs

4dogs 3 miles from the range Active Member

Been buying from Duluth for about 10 years. Mostly their long tail t-shirts and no-polos. But also have a couple of jackets and other stuff. It's all good quality and their customer service is very good.