JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was there sometime back, horse back. the trail access is primarily the PCT and sees lots of use. I would wear substantial hike boots and pack some waders as the shore was a bit marshy. Helicopters used to fly in trout, might still today!
Gorgeous hidden lake! others there were catching! was in augaus, early on.

Yup, just did a 32 mile hike from Marion trailhead, passed marion, stayed a joran, the duffy, then temple lake. We caught two brooke trout , the lake is beautiful. We used corn mal power bait. It was the only one they were biting on. I'f you come from the marion side be ready for a crazy hike lol. The other side aint to bad. This is probably to late of a post but when are you going? or did you go already?

Actually havent gone yet, been waiting for more snow melt to work my way up to Blue Lake maybe while im there, probably wont be able to go now until the end of September or early October due to im working now...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top