JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally scored what seem to be genuine Dueck Defense Rapid Transition Sights off eBay for an excellent price. Here are some pics of my gens along with some no-name replicas. There are also fakes available that have the Dueck Defense logo but I'm pretty sure they are the same as these replicas. While the reps work well for my friend the genuine ones are way better in fit and finish and I love having them on my rifle.

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

All the pictures are here:

I've got a set of DD copies on my rifle - only went cheap to try the concept out. They've proven their worth - now I'm going to add the real deal to my rifle after the holidays. The copies are OK, if you don't need elevation for a zero. Once you elevate the rear sight at all - they get wobbly. This isn't terrible at short ranges with the open aperture, but switching up to the narrow aperture for precision shots sucks a big one. I got to handle the real deal Duecks at Curt's Discount the other day - and even at top elevation there wasn't a hint of wobble.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top